The Operating Committee, made up of the development professionals from the four towns, manages the day-to-day business operations of the League.
The Committee meets on a monthly basis and receives valuable input from partners including the Connecticut Airport Authority, the Metro Hartford Alliance and AdvanceCT.
The members of the Operating Committee provide an extensive array of services to those companies considering relocation or expansion. The League will assist companies by helping them locate suitable existing or build-to-suit facilities, work with other Connecticut agencies to identify technical and financial assistance, and streamline the local approval process.
- Gary Haynes, Director of Community Development, East Granby
- Bill Hawkins, Director of Planning and Development, Suffield
- Jim Burke, Director of Economic Development, Windsor
- Jen Rodriguez, Director of Planning & Development, Windsor Locks
- Alex Peterson, Manager of Government Affairs & Assistant to the Executive Director, Connecticut Airport Authority
- Rebecca Nolan, Vice President, Global Business Development, MetroHartford Alliance